Monday 24 February 2014

Going to London... to (not) buy a Heat magazine

Hi again everybodyyy,

This weekend just gone I went to London with my wonderful mumma! Since i'm living in Nottingham at the moment (away from my mum) we decided to spend a lovely weekend/ two days in London. I've been excited for AGES, and when i say ages i mean AGESSSSSSSS!!!
So, the day came and we left my home town at 8:30, which meant I had to get up at 7 YES SEVEN, on my day off. Naturally like every other "beauty" blogger in the world i decided to do my make-up on the train (purely because im uber uber lazy and that meant an extra 20 minutes in bed!)
pleaseeeee, dont judge the complete STATE of my make-up, its all very.... loved!
Skinny Caramel Latte - YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!
So we arrived in London at 9:30 ish and had breakfast, took our stuff back to the LOVELY hotel we were staying at then went off to do my favourite thing..... SHOPPING. We strolled down oxford street and I was dragged out of Micheal Kors (BIG SAD FACE)  then we strolled around Harrods and Hamleys and everywhere else amazing in London. I had an amazinngggg sunny day with my wonderful mummy and we ended it with a trip to the spa! PERFECT!
L-R Me and Mumma in our dressing gowns, Smiling before shopping, the BE-A-U-TIFUL pool, my dirty make-up again, Libertys, a cake in chockywockydoodahh, cakes in Harrods, BUBBLE TEA (first time ever), Mum being hilarious in the hotel, Me (loving life) in First Class, Granola, Fruit and Yoghurt for breakfast and me laughing at mum telling me to pose. LONGEST SENTENCE EVER.

The next day we woke up and went to the gym (crazy I know), then went to see Dirty Dancing, IT WAS AMAZING apart from the Johnny was defo NOT sexy enough for my liking! At the end everyone stood up dancing and singing, it was pure brilliance! Mum and I did a few touristy things and then went for dinner, I had a Bella Italia 600 Calorie pizza and it was AMAZING.

yummiest pizza EVER
We wandered down to Covent Garden and browsed in all the cute shops and market stalls which i love doing, theres something so comforting about Covent Garden at night even when its crowded and packed, its still such a nice place to be! Finally we went back to the station and home :( :(

L-R: Me and Mumma at Trafalgar Square, Me in the Spa, Dirty Dancing in the theater, cutest little handmade soaps at Covent Garden, Our posh hotel, Me messing about in the Spa, Buttermilk and blueberry pancakes for breakfast, Baileys hot chocolate in Covent Garden and finally me being a poser!

So that was my weekend in London, this wasn't to brag because i rarely have weekends like this, It was a real treat and i wanted to share it with everyone! I had an amazing time and it really made me appreciate how lucky i am! Positive vibes everywhere, back to work today and not loving life so much.

Anyway that was my weekend, how was yours? let me know something fun that you did? or tell me one positive thing about your weekend! spread the love....

Victoria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment